Covid Guidelines for SPC
1) Unless you plan to park along Cathedral Park and stay in your car, you must register here or by contacting Teresa Carter in the Cathedral Office 855.0900 by 4:00 pm Fridays.
2) It is recommended that those who are 65 or older and/or have underlying condition are advised to stay at home and participate in the virtual service offered by the partnership.
3) If you feel ill and/or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please refrain from coming and relay to email@example.com in order to make your spot available to someone else.
4) If you plan to worship in the park, please bring your own seating and please go directly to your assigned spot upon arrival. Spot assignments will be released as part of the registration process.
5) Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the service to allow enough time to get to your spot in a way that maintains social distancing.
6) A sanitation station with hand sanitizer will be in place; however, you are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer.
7) You must wear a mask over your mouth and nose. Masks will be made available for those who forgot one.
8) Social distancing practices will be enforced.
9) One bathroom in the Flickinger Ministry Center (office building) will be available.
10) The service will be cancelled in the event of inclement weather. At this time, the building is not available as a back-up location due to COVID-19 precautionary measures. The Cathedral staff will do its best to communicate a cancellation notice via email and Facebook in a timely manner.
11) By design, the service will not have a bulletin – the presider will provide clear directions about congregational responses.
12) A symbolic offering will be presented; however, a physical place for people to submit offerings will not be available. Please continue to submit your monetary offering using the various virtual platforms or sending it to the Cathedral Office.